Creative Website Development
Making the world a better place one website at a time!
WEBDOGS is Hiring!
We are looking for a few (maybe 4?) fantastic, cutting edge, talented people to join our team.
A little about our corporate culture:
Our #1 goal is to take care of our clients, and that means we will go the extra mile to make sure a project gets finished on deadline and in style. Our #2 goal is to produce professional, best-of-class results, and that requires a great deal of planning and attention to detail. Our #3 goal is to stay fresh and current, which is a result of constantly learning and having fun with what we do. We try to avoid meetings whenever possible, and keep them focused and on-topic when required. We are always looking for ways to use technology to improve our business process.
Currently, we are hiring the following positions:
Full Time Position, Salary is negotiable and dependent on qualifications. We are looking for a San Jose based WordPress Developer to join our team. Although our core focus is WordPress, we are looking for the following in our new development dog:
- Solid understanding of XHTML CSS, PHP, jQuery, and WordPress
- Experience developing custom WordPress themes and customizing out-of-the-box themes.
- Familiarity with developing custom WordPress plugins.
- Attention to detail (repeat over and over: we double check all work and make no mistakes..)
- Ability to interpret requirements and decide the best technology solution to use (we always try to use open source if available)
- Ability to work in our downtown San Jose office or remotely, depending on the requirements of the project (ie you should live close to San Jose and have your own transportation)